INSPIRATIONS Magazine - Issue #96
We’ve packed this issue with treats for the festive season and beyond that will be fun to stitch, a pleasure to give and a joy to receive. Choose from counted work, whitework, surface embroidery and stumpwork, and even try your hand at cartonnage with detailed instructions for making a special trinket box. Learn new techniques with the help of diagrams, step-by-step photographs and detailed how-to instructions.
- Luscious strawberries worked with pulled thread embroidery
- Tree ornaments in surface or stumpwork embroidery – four designs
- Whitework Christmas stocking
- A Partridge in a Pear Tree by Trish Burr
- Dainty counted work box by Betsy Morgan
- Tote bag by Jenny McWhinney
- Silk ribbon embroiderded hexagonal trinket box made using cartonnage techniques
- Vibrant embroideries to display in small hoops
Free shipping over $85 within the US!
A flat rate of $7 for all U.S. packages under $85. Most packages leave our Kensington, MD office within three business days of ordering.
We ship United States Post Office (USPS) First class or Priority.
If there is a problem or delay anticipated with your order you will be notified as soon as possible. If you really need the package quickly please contact us for Express shipping.
All international shipping is the following flat rate USPS; high value packages are insured but any custom duties incurred in recipient's country are buyer's responsibility.
Canada and Mexico $15
Australia, Japan and other $24
NOTE: Orders of more than two books internationally might require surcharges on the shipping rates listed. If this is the case we will contact you for approval.
Please feel free to email us with any questions: email@example.com
The French Needle