Marly Sewing Box
Delightful little sewing set containing:
- a pair of Nogent scissors,
- a brass thimble,
- a pink Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a small pink seam ripper,
- a box of 200 fine dressmakers pins with matching motif,
- six cocoons of polyester sewing thread in white, pink, black, pistachio green, and brown (each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread),
- a booklet of 15 sewing needles, and
- three Sajou storage cards for ribbons and threads.
This sewing set has two trays. The top one can be removed and has a Sajou ribbon on each side. It is covered with a floral motif paper, the re-edition of a fabric once printed at the Oberkampf manufactory in Jouy. This motif is named Marly. The interior of the lid has a Sajou Toile de Jouy Museum Collection label.
Size of box is 15.5cm long x 12cm wide x 5.5cm high.
This box and all the contents are MADE IN FRANCE.
Free shipping over $100 within the US!
A flat rate of $7 for all U.S. packages under $100. Most packages leave our Kensington, MD office within three business days of ordering.
We ship United States Post Office (USPS) First class or Priority.
If there is a problem or delay anticipated with your order you will be notified as soon as possible. If you really need the package quickly please contact us for Express shipping.
All international shipping is the following flat rate USPS; high value packages are insured but any custom duties incurred in recipient's country are buyer's responsibility.
Canada and Mexico $15
Australia, Japan and other $24
NOTE: Orders of more than two books internationally might require surcharges on the shipping rates listed. If this is the case we will contact you for approval.
Please feel free to email us with any questions: email@example.com
The French Needle