Sajou Black Box Small Sewing Set
This elegant black sewing set contains :
- a pair of Nogent scissors,
- a nickel-plated brass thimble,
- a black Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a small, red seam ripper,
- a box of 200 extra-fine dressmakers pins with a labe matching the cover
- eight cocoons of cotton thread: blue, beige, red, pink, two variegated tones, a black and silver and a grey and silver. Each cocoon contains about 110 metres of thread.
- three cocoons of polyester thread: white, black and brown. Each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread.
- A large selection of needles (20 sharp needles and 20 round embroidery needles). This is our Crozon model.
- three storage cards for ribbons or threads.
This sewing set has two trays, the top one has two ribbons to make it easy to remove.
It is covered with a slightly textured black paper. The lid is decorated with one of our favorite labels - the Sajou sewing girls.
Size of box: length, 15.5 cm - width, 12 cm - height, 5.5 cm.
This box and all the contents are MADE IN FRANCE.
- Three thread cards
This box consist of two trays, the top one has two Sajou ribbons and can be removed.
It is covered with one of our blue and white papers. Motifs can vary.
The cover has a French Provinces label on the outside and a Fil Au Sajou label on the interior.
Size of box: length 15cm, width 12cm, height 5cm.
All the products in this sewing set are MADE IN FRANCE.
Free shipping over $85 within the US!
A flat rate of $7 for all U.S. packages under $85. Most packages leave our Kensington, MD office within three business days of ordering.
We ship United States Post Office (USPS) First class or Priority.
If there is a problem or delay anticipated with your order you will be notified as soon as possible. If you really need the package quickly please contact us for Express shipping.
All international shipping is the following flat rate USPS; high value packages are insured but any custom duties incurred in recipient's country are buyer's responsibility.
Canada and Mexico $15
Australia, Japan and other $24
NOTE: Orders of more than two books internationally might require surcharges on the shipping rates listed. If this is the case we will contact you for approval.
Please feel free to email us with any questions: email@example.com
The French Needle