This sewing set in pink and pastel tones was conceived specially with little girls in mind.
The label represents a young girl with a cat having fun with balls of wool and thread.
- a pair of scissors,
- a nickel-plated thimble,
- a pink Sajou tape measure,
- a small seam ripper,
- a dressmakers chalk,
- a box of 200 extra fine dressmakers pins,
- five cocoons of pastel-coloured sewing thread, each cocoon has about 150 metres of thread,
- a cocoon of basting thread,
- a booklet with 20 assorted sewing needles,
- three cards for threads or ribbons.
This box consist of two trays, the top one has two Sajou ribbons and can be removed.
It is covered with one of our blue and white papers. Motifs can vary.
The lid has the Young Girl and her Cat label, the inside of the cover has a Fil A l’Indienne label.
Size of box: length 15cm - width 12cm - height 5cm.
Please note that the colour of certain contents may change depending on our stock, but will always remain visually harmonious. This also makes each set unique.
All the products in this sewing set areMADE IN FRANCE.