For a while I have thought it would be fun to have a spot to share projects from the French Needle in a photo forum. After all we are a pretty appreciative audience !
To get the ball rolling we have a little prize basket of silks and notions. Here are the rules, I promise this is simpler than it sounds. The French Needle panel will pick a winner on May 15.
3) By May 15th, 5pm EST, post a picture of a finished project from anything we offer on our website to Pinterest on your own board.
4) Include the hashtag #FrenchNeedleMayContest in the description of your image.
That's it. The picture can be any kit, project from a book or chart you have finished or nearly finished. I suggest daylight to take the picture to see the colors at their best. Multiple entries welcome.
We will contact the winner via email on the evening of May 15th.
The winner of the competition will receive an assortment of French Needle products, a few of which are limited editions and not available online through us or elsewhere.
- House of Embroidery (South Africa) Raw Silk Floss in hand dyed spring colors (12 colors)
- Small Pocket Knife / Scissor from Maison Sajou
- One pair of small decorative embroidery scissors
- One set of sewing themed pins from Butterfly Couture
- 3 hole bird thread holder
- Tiny wooden pin cushion from Maison Sajou
- Decorative Needle Book containing 40 needles of various sizes, made in France also from Maison Sajou
Bonne chance !